The Beach Hotel and Regency Restaurant date back to 1828, when the restaurant was Lawson & Son jewellery shop and the hotel known as St. Alban's Hotel. In 1930, Lawson & Son jewellery shop became the Regency Restaurant and the hotel was renamed The Beach Hotel. The hotel has recently been refurbished to a high standard yet is still in keeping with the regency era.
Address The Beach Hotel Eating & Drinking
Transport
Pampering
Guest Services Front Desk open 24 hours a day Sports & Fitness
Business Facilities
Family
Disabilities
|
![]() ![]() ![]() |